Viper Pro 251 (NNN) Nordic Ski Boots Unisex
The SPINE Viper Pro is Spine`s highest-tier entry-level classic boot. Great for beginner skiers who`ve tried Nordic skiing and are already hooked. These boots will be great for touring on groomed tracks. A perfect companion to skin skis and fishscale skis.
- • Built on a Spine proprietary Thermoplastic NNN outsole for NNN or `Salomon Prolink` bindings. Offers better tread when walking off-skis (ex. in parking lots etc.…)
- • Outsole is resistant to cracking in cold-weather and flexes gently; perfect for easy skiing on skin skis and fishscale skis.
- • Sole flexes gently; perfect for easy skiing on skin skis and fishscale skis.
- • Outside made of high quality synthetic frost-resistant material with a polyurethane coating.
- • The sole allows you to move comfortably from the trails to the car or walking in a parking lot